NUVISION delivers value at every stage of reservoir development
NUVISION combines all other NuTech disciplines to generate development solutions to optimize field development
NUVISION integrates dynamic field data along with our reservoir characterization to provide history matching and forecasting solutions. This typically involves the creation of fit for purpose dynamic models. Dynamic modeling is a rigorous industry best practice methodology capable of capturing complex reservoir behavior. It is the foundation of a structured approach to sound decision making that integrates all known engineering data for the benefit of reservoir development.
NUVISION models include conventional and unconventional reservoirs to determine the location, well type, hydraulic stimulation and completion specifics that generate an optimal development plan. The models are also used to determine the impact of changing the field recovery process such as the application of secondary recovery and/or EOR processes including CO2 injection and storage.
The NUVISION forecasts are the main input to economical modeling which then highlights the development plan with the best return on capital.
The current capabilities are:
- Conventional and unconventional 3D dynamic reservoir modeling including hydraulic fracturing
- Parent-child interference modeling with GOHFER-Petrel-CMG integration
- Black oil or compositional modeling to accurately simulate CO2 injection
Reservoir intelligence is gathered and interpreted by a team of experts unparalleled in the industry using innovative technology and a unique, integrated process.
Have Any Questions?
NuTech Reservoir Experts:
- Discovered the full commercial potential of the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Confirmed a world class project that resulted in Argentina’s largest crude oil discovery in two decades.
10's of Thousands
Percent of wells processed have been unconventional.
Completed 3D reservoir characterization studies.
Core samples used to develop our petrophysical models.