Job Title: Senior Petrophysical Technician
Pay: Based on Experience
supporting all Petrophysicists with precision data preparation and data
- Load digital data into Powerlog to verify quality of log data (
LAS files, tiff images, hard copy logs, tops, x,y locations, headers, core
data, test data, perfs, mud log, directional data, accurate API #)
- QC digital data.
- Create curve conversions to sand and lime and cross plot
- Depth shift all log data.
- Baseline SP without supervision.
- Recognize curves by name, function, and data units.
- Understanding of curve mnemonics for all major service
- 3-5 years industry experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently with general