Job Title: Geologist or Petroleum Engineer
Pay: Based on Experience
Job Description: The NuView Reservoir Geologist is responsible to support and assist in the implementation and management of the NuView Reservoir Modeling process, incorporation and maximization of the benefits of all NuLook Petrophysical inputs and NuStim frac design elements. Also supports all sales and marketing efforts as needed.
- Provide technical input as to data requirements and loading.
- Provide insight into various depositional environments for client projects.
- Perform typical workflows for Reservoir Model creation with the incorporation of NuLook processed log data.
- Provide input as to the development and implementation of customized workflow operations and product deliverables.
- Provide written input as per client reports and recommendations.
- BS Degree in Geology or Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Reservoir Modeling
- Solid understanding of depositional systems and sedimentary processes.
- 3D modeling software experience in one or more of the following:
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Candidate should be self motivated, have a strong desire to learn and be able to communicate ideas well.